Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) ReplyNew TopicPoll

»  darkkenchild's Plot Page, Enlightened | Garou | Imbued | Kindred
darkkenchild
 Posted: May 17 2014, 01:12 AM

Enlightened Hippie
27, Admin

Vaai and Whina: Vaai is always happy to meet new people, especially people of the Nation (trueborn or not, makes no difference to him)! If she's an islander of any sort, even better! He finds himself adapting well enough to living in NYC, but he's definitely homesick. Meeting someone who knows a bit about the culture (and bonus points if he could speak a bit of Samoan and actually be somewhat understood) it would definitely give him a happy day. These days, he most commonly hangs around near campus (coffeeshops or classrooms alike) and around the Sept. Either that or he's hanging with his pack down by the 7-11. No matter the place, if he were to meet up with Whina, he'd definitely be excited. Let me know when and where you'd like a thread with him and I'll gladly throw him in your direction!
PMAIM
^
Whina Hayward
 Posted: May 31 2014, 11:42 PM

Uktena Kinfolk
29, Mortal

N/A

Vaai & Whina: So! I was thinking maybe they could meet up during the Annual Hawai'i Potluck in Norman's Landscape, maybe? I believe I showed you the link to the event in the c-bow a while back. And sorry for the delay in the reply, I suck : (. But are you game for this?
PMEmail
^
darkkenchild
 Posted: Jun 4 2014, 12:20 AM

Enlightened Hippie
27, Admin

No worries on the delayed response, as I clearly can't complain with my own tendency to be slow in responses... That said, sure, I'm game. I'll throw something together here in the next day or so and you can jump on in! happy.gif
PMAIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OptionsPages: (2) 1 2  ReplyNew TopicPoll

Tabbed sidebar code by Kismet @ RPG-D, skin elements by Obliviousally @ The Sintax