ReplyNew TopicPoll

»  Noah's Phone
Noah Fenwick
 Posted: May 17 2014, 02:25 AM

Infamous Etherite
38, Enlightened

ongoing call !
Your call has been forwarded to an automated voice message system (your number) is not available. at the tone, please record your message. when you are finished recording, you may hang up, or press 1 for more options. to leave a callback number, press 9
credit to i'm ron burgundy of atf.
PMEmail
^
Lilith Thompson
 Posted: May 17 2014, 12:23 PM

"Reasonable" Etherite
38, Enlightened

>> omg you should see this boy scout he looks like james dean with a rod up his butt cargo pants noah CARGO PANTS
PMEmail
^
Noah Fenwick
 Posted: May 17 2014, 01:41 PM

Infamous Etherite
38, Enlightened

>>aww not having fun on your counsulate adventure? also cargo pants? they still make those? what are u doin :- /
PMEmail
^
Lilith Thompson
 Posted: May 20 2014, 03:55 PM

"Reasonable" Etherite
38, Enlightened

>> gonna kill sam for sending me out with the praise jesus brigade. dunno these might be vintage cargos hate to think these are still in production. about to go play exorcist with a guy who thinks a cross and holy water are gonna get shit done lol
PMEmail
^
Noah Fenwick
 Posted: May 20 2014, 04:10 PM

Infamous Etherite
38, Enlightened

>> well who else did you think sam knows? he's the leader of the bible banging freaks! he's a goddamn priest lol but srsly he's a nice guy needs better friends apparently. maybe we can ask him if a truly loving god would allow cargo pants in the world. linda blair stuff? that works? are u the old one or the young one? o wait i kno o3o
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options ReplyNew TopicPoll

Tabbed sidebar code by Kismet @ RPG-D, skin elements by Obliviousally @ The Sintax